How to combat cabin fever!
At this time it is important that we all stay in touch with one another and especially those who are self isolating. Thankfully there are many ways we can do this
- Simply pick up the telephone and talk to friends and those we know.
- If you haven’t used video calling before then now might be a good time to do so then you can see the person you are talking to. Many platforms support this WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Facetime, etc. to name but a few, other video conferencing call Apps are also available.
- We are recording our services and making them available on line via this website. The services can be found under the latest post tab above. They are released at 08:00 each Sunday until we are able to meet together inthe church.
- The church has also set up a WhatsApp group so that members can stay in touch with each other. If you have not already joined please contact Mark to add you to the group.
- Daily Hope offers music, prayers and reflections as well as full worship services from the Church of England at the end of a telephone line. A Church of England initiative in partnership with CONNECTIONS at Holy Trinity Claygate, and Faith in Later Life. The line – which is available 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044